Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for acne

Dask Curry

Hi guys, I'm 19 years old and I have a bad acne problem, my mom works all the time and I have to eat microwave meals 90 % of the time, I don't know if that's the reason why but anyway I would like to change my diet, and I would like you to help me on what type of diet should I follow to avoid acne?

i've actually written articles on acne and yes diet is a part of acne issues

the good news is you can improve your diet, dry your skin to help.. obviously a healthy diet would be much better than microwave foods. ask your mom to buy healthier food

also hopefully you simply grow out of it

Diet for Ance: What Not to Eat

1. Fish or flaxseed 1. Cow’s milk

2. Green tea 2. Sugar

3. Oysters 3. High-glycemic foods

4. Juicing 4. Junk food

5. Probiotics 5. Fast food

Hi guys, I'm 19 years old and I have a bad acne problem, my mom works all the time and I have to eat microwave meals 90 % of the time, I don't know if that's the reason why but anyway I would like to change my diet, and I would like you to help me on what type of diet should I follow to avoid acne?

Let's be clear. If you're 19 you're quite capable of cooking your own damn food. And I don't mean putting it in the microwave yourself.

You will want to start incorporating raw veggies into your diet. Those will greatly help with your organ health and help detoxify your body.

Top Bottom