Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for acid reflux

gray_hat47

what's up bros I suffer from chronic acid reflux, it's a night mare specially at night, I'm sure it's because I'm obese so it's time for me to lose weight and I would like to get a diet that don't increase my heartburn, at least a link or something, thanks guys.

Acid reflux is often do a food sensitivity. It's kind of like a mild food allergy. Your body does not react well to the food you are consuming so it causes an inflammation response.

The most common foods that people have food sensitivities to are wheat, dairy and soy. If you are consuming any of those foods, try eliminating them from your diet and see how you feel

Dieting is just a matter of getting into a caloric deficit every single day. Use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Then just eat 500-700 less than that each day. Use an app like myfitnesspal to track your calories so you can ensure you are in a caloric deficit every single day. You have to be consistent with this. As for the foods, just try to stick to single ingredient whole clean foods.

the best way to solve this problem is losing that gut bro. it will take changing your entire approach to eating and lifestyle. it won't be easy but you can do it.

from there avoiding foods that cause the issue will be your next step. don't forget drinks as well.

Top Bottom