Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dennis wolf diet

rulesdiet

I'm looking to follow his diet plan for bulking , what I need to know is if lean mass matrix and protein powder are the same? and they just want to sell you the mass matrix when you don't really need it.

You are correct. Lean mass matrix is the name of the protein powder he uses. It's not a bad product but it's very expensive for what it is. You are paying a lot of money for all the marketing and branding behind the product. You could get the exact same thing for a lot cheaper by purchasing a generic version.

The brand isn't particularly important when buying supplements. What matters is the ingredient list and supplement facts panel.

All protein powders are not created equal. You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market and do your research. Look at the ingredient list and supplements fact panel on every supplement before buying it.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

of course they are trying to sell you something bro. protein powder is the top selling supplement and they know once they get you hooked you will keep coming back monthly for more tubs

i prefer a greens powder myself, it is way healthier.. or you can simply make your own

All these guys sell supplements as part of their routines. Just check out guys like Jim Stoppani and Kris Gethin.

What you need to do is tailor the diet to you. Obviously you don't need as much food as Dennis Wolf!

You can replace their marketed supplements by other substitutes, unless they use some sort of specific formula, which is most of the times not the case.

Just use any whey you want, as long as its high quality and well digested by you.

Top Bottom