Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deer Jerky..

Macedog24

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
PSL Sponsor
20171202_231653.jpg
20171202_230946-1-1.jpg

Once or twice a year i pick up some deer jerky from a few friends. Who else has eaten deer jerky. And other than the
Salt content. Do you think this is a healthy snack.

Ok. Since neither of you steve or steve have ever had any. I will make sure to send ya some this yr when i get mine. I usually get 2 or 3 bags spicy and. 1 regular.
The kids will tear this up if i leave them all at home. I wont get any...smh
So i leave a bag or 2 at work. And give the kids 2 bags . Each bag is about 2-3 lbs.
Their like wild animals!! They eat my cajun beans. They eat my jerky! I get nothin...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I get dear jerky 2 or 3 times.
Ok. Since neither of you steve or steve have ever had any. I will make sure to send ya some this yr when i get mine. I usually get 2 or 3 bags spicy and. 1 regular.
The kids will tear this up if i leave them all at home. I wont get any...smh
So i leave a bag or 2 at work. And give the kids 2 bags . Each bag is about 2-3 lbs.
Their like wild animals!! They eat my cajun beans. They eat my jerky! I get nothin...

No problem. Guys ill get each of you some. It will stay good and fresh.I will send it in [FONT=&quot]Hermetically Sealed, Mylar Moisture Barrier Bags [/FONT] Heat resistant, moisture resistant. No problem. Muskate how about you.

Top Bottom