Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep Fried Chicken?

lingski

Ok,

I was wondering if someone can answer this.

I cook my chicken in a little olive oil, or soybean oil in a fry pan.

But what if i used soy bean oil and "deep fried" my chicken breasts.

I tried it.. They turn out great, all juices stay in the chicken.

No breading, nothing, just Breast in Soybean oil..

What is the difference if it was sitting in a little oil, or deep fried? Any idea,,,

I'm a dumbass comments are not really wanted, but if they are deserved go ahead.. Thanks, Im not a cook.

Use a saturated fat like coconut or palm oil, it can withstand higher temperatures without turning into trans fat.

Also if you are deep frying you will be adding significantly more fat to your diet.

its a good question...

and yes you are introducing more fat to your diet ,i guess it depends on what tghe rest of your daily meal plan looks like.

Nothing wrong with adding a little fat as long as your calories and other macros are at your goal for the day/week. If it helps you stay on track then go for it! I'm lazy and usually just bake them chicken titties because I can leave and come back 30 minutes later, done.

I do something similar on weekends - fry up some good boneless chicken "wings" - lightly breaded. A helluva lot healthier than getting at a restaurant or take out because you know exactly what it was made with.

soybean oil is hydrogenated.

just because it has the word soy in it doesn't mean its good for you at all

food should be boiled or baked if you want the healthiest food.

BBQ'ing, frying, broiling are not healthy.. having it once in a while won't kill you but there are some people who use these tactics daily and wonder why they are failing to reach their fitness goals

Turn the Crockpot on slow cook, put in low sodium chicken broth with the spices you want. Add in a bunch of Chicken Breasts or Thighs and let it cook for 4-6 hours. Will be so tender and juicy that you will never think about cooking your chicken in oil again.

Cooking with most oils would be the same as just taking a table spoon of crisco with each meal.

Turn the Crockpot on slow cook, put in low sodium chicken broth with the spices you want. Add in a bunch of Chicken Breasts or Thighs and let it cook for 4-6 hours. Will be so tender and juicy that you will never think about cooking your chicken in oil again.

Cooking with most oils would be the same as just taking a table spoon of crisco with each meal.

I normally bake all of my chicken breasts, but I may have to give this idea a shot. I've never tried them in the crockpot. Thanks for the tip

soybean oil is hydrogenated.

just because it has the word soy in it doesn't mean its good for you at all

food should be boiled or baked if you want the healthiest food.

BBQ'ing, frying, broiling are not healthy.. having it once in a while won't kill you but there are some people who use these tactics daily and wonder why they are failing to reach their fitness goals

Why is broiling in the oven not good Steve?

Why is broiling in the oven not good Steve?

hi temperature + fast cooking is bad. also you never want to burn your food which is why I tell guys to lay off BBQ'ing. I I know people who are so lazy that all they do is BBQ their meat, its just a lazy way to cook.

I have a small oven I use for my chicken. I bake it for about 35 minutes and its done.. very easy and healthy.. the crockpot idea is good too

Top Bottom