Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decent cereals for breakfast?

0waylon

I posted this on another forum and they said wheaties was the best cause that is what athletes eat and olympians. And someone else mentioned Kashi was a good brand. What cereals do you guys eat and can you share the names and brands that are most healthy for me? I will eat it with some skim milk

I dont agree with any cereals for breakfast period, better use oatmeal with protein powders the results are better

wheaties is a marketing gimmick. there is no nutritional value in anything out of a cardboard box. it is all just things like corn, wheat, sugar, and preservatives.

as much as i grew up on cereal it is a lazy way to eat for parents to give to their kids. i mean it is great that it helps starving children eat SOMETHING, but as athletes no reason to eat it when you can eat real food

Look at this new cereals from magic spoon, they sure are healthy(no sugar or curbs) and taste like unhealthy ones

Oatmeal Almond Milk with Apples, Healthy Vegan Breakfast ..
Peanut Butter, Healthy Oatmeal. Oats, Coconut Milk, Peanut Butter Healthy Smoothie ... make a balanced meal

Top Bottom