Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAIRY Products BAD While Cutting?

Is DAIRY A No-No While Cutting?

• YES! Never Eat/Drink Dairy While Trying To Lose Fat

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • NO! That's A Myth..

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
i personally can't drop weight and have dairy , but there are people that can.i would take in some if you are fortunate enough that you can do it.........

i eat LF cottage cheese, and on rest days i eat about 3cups cottage cheese..........DOING PERFECTLY FINE ........i am not cutting i am leaning to loose some fat

Never knew that... that's good news. But whether it helps or notl, i can't diet or bulk w/out milk. It's one of my "gotta have its". Especially before bed, tastes really good w/ chocolate formula from proteinfactory. Whether bulking or cutting that shake is mandatory before bed.

I've been testing the theory out for the last 4 weeks or so....

On my last real cutting phase, I continued drinking skim milk whenever I felt like it.... as a source of protein, and didn't worry about the lactose. And I cut myself pretty good....

This time I've cut out the dairy in the last few weeks of my cutting phase, but I can't notice a whole lot of difference.

I think it's a myth.

Top Bottom