Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dairy or not while cutting?

shaolin

Some bodybuilders recommend against all dairy if one is cutting up. However, I like to use nonfat milk in my protein shakes and occasionally have a side of low-fat cottage cheese with a meal.

Opinions?

I've heard the same thing. A lot of guys cut out dairy completely. However, I have about a cup and a half of lowfat cottage cheese in the am. I think that unless you're a pro preparing for a contest or something, that skim milk and a little cottage cheese is fine.

dairy is an important type of foo because it has several nessecary vitamins like calcium. I would cut down on it, but not eliminate it, unless you're taking the recomended amount of vitamins each day. Lowfat cottage cheese and skim milk are ok as long as you don't go overboard with them.

no diary for me....it makes my skin look so "thick"- i think it really depends on your body type as well. i use to love yogurt but once i cut it out, i had alot more definition.

It all depends on what your goals are.Dairy products(the low fat ones)are a great source of vitamins and nutrients are should be included in a healthy well balanced diet.If competing in shows dairy should be avoided to bring out definition but i would advise to use a calcium supplement.

Top Bottom