Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dairy good or bad ?

herm77

I wanted to know if dairy was good or bad for the body. Some places say its good for gains while some say its really bad for the body! I dont know which is best!?

I am not a fan of dairy. It's very inflammatory in the body and conventional dairy coming from your typical grocery store is full of hormones and antibiotics

I wanted to know if dairy was good or bad for the body. Some places say its good for gains while some say its really bad for the body! I dont know which is best!?

This is a lactose question. Once you are no longer a kids your ability to digest lactose goes right down.

If you eat an overall healthy diet I don't see any reason why you should avoid dairy by all means necessary.

if you can find raw unpasteurized dairy from europe that would be okay in moderation but american dairy is very poor. essentially you are drinking something dead

it would be like comparing sunny Delight orange juice to freshly squeezed juice.. there is no comparison

Top Bottom