Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dag Oil - Healthy Fat Burning Cooking Oil

mojokid

Has anyone heard of this product? It's from Japan and it's called Healthy Econa Cooking Oil ( For health of fat ) They word things weirdly in Japan. Anyway here is a link to a low carb board where I first heard about it

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26364

It sounds so promising and I actually ordered 3 bottles from the manufacturer in Japan, it'll already be here tomorrow! Yes!

I don't think it's the typical just get a teaspoon and swallow it down, it's oil you cook with but oil that doesn't break down into fat because it's missing something that is needed to do that. You have to read the thread, but someone with a better 'scientific' background of how food and nutrients work would be more able to get something out of it and tell us whether or not it's real.

An american company ( ADM ) I believe is trying to bring it to the US market. I really don't use oil too much to cook, but I'll be using the healthy econa dag oil ( a little bit ) to lightly fry my skinless chicken breasts ( coated with cajun keto-crumbs / egg beaters to stick to it ) YUMM breaded and fried chicken cooked in oil that BURNS fat! Work it work it! and the keto crumbs are low carb .. YUMMMMMMMMMM

Top Bottom