Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting weight for a busy college student

Bruiser45

I am a college student that is six feet tall, i weigh 217 pounds. I am looking to drop at least 15 pounds. I lift four days a week. For the past three months i have been going pretty heavy in the weightroom. My strenght is ok, but i want to loose weight. I know that if i want to loose weight i have to eat five to six meals a day, but it is impossible with my schedule and the cafeteria food is just shitty, i know that it is full of fat. I eat three meals a day, in the mornig i have oatmeal, lunch i usually eat a turkey sandwich with some fruit, and for dinner it depends on what is available. I drink two protein shakes every day one right after i lift and another at night. They contain about 25g of protein each. I also drink a lot of water usually about eight to ten sixteen ounces daily. Can someone please help me get into a good routine.

I just posted my diet for Blown so you can check it out if you want. I'm a student too so I can sympathize. I usually take a protein shake to class, which covers one meal. Other good tricks for class are unsalted peanuts (which may have a lot of fat, but it's good fat), putting your meals in tuperware and taking htem with you. If you have to, you could always go to that washroom and pound back your food there. It's not like you're eating a pant-load of food or anything.
Also, you should definitely add cardio in the morning (or do you do this?).

Top Bottom