Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting weight

JayJay123

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and really appreciate all the good info and resources this forum has to offer. Thanks for all of your posts and info.

I am self employed and have a long off season throughout the winter, about 4 months and every spring need to drop about 30 pounds or want to anyways for the spring work season. 6'7 270 right now would like to be 250. Was previously 295 about 2 months ago.

My question is I usually use ephedra to loose the weight and seems to work out real well with the appetite suppresion that i get. This year i about 2 1/2 weeks ago started to use boladol (equipoise) to supplement the ephedra and get some more rip to my body while trying to cut the fat. Im about 2 1/2 weeks in and am maintaining a constant 270. I lift for an 2 hours 4 times a week normally and have seen an increase in the weights but not in body fat or cutting.

Was wondering if when on boladol if i should or could still be taking the ephedra to get leaned out and cut. If this would help or not. What are all your suggestions. Would be much appreciated thanks

What's your diet look like?? this will be the first question... if we can get your diet in check, we can make u amazing.

Kold_Killa said:
What's your diet look like?? this will be the first question... if we can get your diet in check, we can make u amazing.
NO real diet plan. Where can I look to get into something like this as far as what should be eating how many times etc.

At the moment eat 2 meals a day at noon usually eggs or meat

Afternoon eat chicken sandwich or tuna sandwich or chicken salad.

Gaining or loosing weight is ALL DIET.

Calories In < Calories Out = weight loss.

2 meals a day won't cut it, you're starving yourself... people with eating disorders eat more.

6-8 small meals 2-3 hours apart every day.

Read more in the forum here... especially the stickys!

Supplements in an of themselves are not the answer to weight loss(excluding prescription meds, and then you run into other problems). It comes down plain and simple to calorie deficit...without one, you will not lose weight.

This can be achieved and mainly is through diet, and a combination of exerted energy along with diet as you progress will result in even more.

No shortcuts, no matter what the TV ads show. :)

Top Bottom