Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting water or carbs?

derekhoffer

[FONT=&quot]My question is this: do you cut the water first or add the carbs back first?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]its confusing for me because in wrestling the number on the scale matters more. I would lose 15-20lbs in 18-24 hours before a dual meet or tournament and always looked pretty fuckin' awesome compare to my opponents. I would think "i cant wait until i try this water cut thing on top of carbbing up in the off season"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now that I'm doing it, it's a little confusing the day before i start this water loss. I'm second-guessing myself and would like a clear explanation on whether to cut water first, then add carbs or add carbs first, then cut water.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I feel like by adding carbs first, I'll have more energy and will be able to breeze through 10lbs or so on the bike.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]However, i also can see how the body would "fill out" more effectively with carbs and water in it before trying to cut my water weight.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyway, any answers at all will be greatly appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PS: i'm not trying to win a show or anything, i'm no where near that level yet. I just know losing water weight makes you look much leaner, especially after a good, clean diet.[/FONT]

Sorry, I'm not sure as bb is my focus, but there are plenty who will chime in with help if you hang about a bit.

it is confusing because everyone is different. that is why your first few shows you are going to experiment with different things and see which works for you. an experienced coach will also be able to aid you here, not some kid in his 20's

Top Bottom