Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting then bulking then cutting

mus1cjunk1e

EF VIP
What do you guys think about this?

I started my clen cycle 2 days ago eating a new cutting diet that I put together that I'm still tweaking at about 2750 cals a day. I'm doing it one month straight. I know you have a little more fat loss doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but I have a doctor appt in 5 weeks and I don't want to be on clen when I go. So here's what I'm thinking about doing. I have a real nice lean bulker diet put together that works well for me with about 4500 cals a day all clean. I'm thinking about doing the clen for a month, switching directly to the bulker diet for 1 month, then doing the clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on doing the cutter diet for the whole 6 weeks, possibly running an ECA stack for the 2 weeks off I haven't decided yet. Then of course when that is over I go back to the bulker diet which is semi-permanent.

Does this seem like a good idea bouncing from a 2750 cal diet with high protein, moderate carb, low/moderate fat to a 4500 cal high carb, high protein, moderate fat diet and back again? I don't think I can stay on the cutter diet for 3 and a half months straight. I'll loose my mind lol. What can I say I like to eat.

I guess my question really boils down to is it better to zigzag cutting and bulking or do a straight through cutter.

My instinct tells me cut then bulk then cut because when I start bulking I should gain weight fast because my body was used to having little food, then when I start cutting again my metabolism will be so high from burning 4500 cals all day that when I give it 2700 it'll burn through them and then some. I would think if you restrict cals for months on end your metabolism would slow down causing you to loose less weight.

For me, I can cut in 4 weeks from a hard core bulker and be ripped as hell without anything other than my metabolism. Thank the lord for that.

I bulk 9 months out of the year, it hits june and I cut. This year, I started late, but I've dropped 2 pounds in like 4 days and I'm getting leaner. I'm doing a good supplement stack right now, so I'm actually gonna really start the cut in 3 weeks, but by the end of july I could be down to 7-8% when I am at 12% right now.

I feel for everyone, it's bulk, cut when you need to look good (summer, competitions) other than that, bulk that shit all year. If you don't take your shirt off for chicks (or dudes i suppose), then might as well get your bulk on.

dabuffguy said:
For me, I can cut in 4 weeks from a hard core bulker and be ripped as hell without anything other than my metabolism. Thank the lord for that.

I bulk 9 months out of the year, it hits june and I cut. This year, I started late, but I've dropped 2 pounds in like 4 days and I'm getting leaner. I'm doing a good supplement stack right now, so I'm actually gonna really start the cut in 3 weeks, but by the end of july I could be down to 7-8% when I am at 12% right now.

I feel for everyone, it's bulk, cut when you need to look good (summer, competitions) other than that, bulk that shit all year. If you don't take your shirt off for chicks (or dudes i suppose), then might as well get your bulk on.
Since I'm so small compared to all you guys, I said screw the cut this summer. I cut last summer, but screw it, I need to get big. I'm going to the pool tomorrow too, but 12% body fat aint that bad.

For the OP, I've read that there isn't a need to cycle on and off clen. Just use it straight.

More than one person here will attest to the fact that clen works better on a 2 week on 2 week off scedule. However, depending on how well this month goes for me, I may just do 1 month on, 1 month off (bulking), 1 month on instead of the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at the end.

Right now I'm at 22% bf that's why I'm trying to cut even though I'm not that big. Everyone that sees me with clothes on thinks I'm around 10% because I hold all my weight in my stomach/love handles (great genes right?). I just want to actually be as lean as everyone thinks I am. I'm really good at gaining weight without putting on fat (even though it takes me a while), so I just want to get lean first. I would be very happy at 12% like you 1999TL. Hopefully 2 months of clen can get me close to the 10 spot. Then I can just bulk for the next year after that. If I eat really clean I should be able to put muscle on for a year straight while only putting on a few percent body fat.

@dabuffguy: I wish I could cut that easily. I like to say that I'm half endomorph and half ectomorph -- It's hard for me to gain muscle but it's hard for me to loose fat lol. Hell I'm 4 days into the clen eating super clean 2700 cals (when all last month I was eating junk food) and I haven't lost a pound yet.

that is what i do but i am thinking this next time around i wont let myself get more than 10% bf. dieting takes to long.

Chocolate_Thunder said:
+1

Plus all of the cardio gets really old really quick.

Ya I'm all about bulking lean. I hate cardio and cutting cals and all that. I am able to eat 4500-5000 cals a day and not gain fat (or very little) if I eat clean. In fact, other than the last month where I ate junk food and didn't work out (I was moving so I took it as a free pass :p) I stay basically the same bf% all the time. I just want to get down to a lean bf % and stay there. Hopefully this clen will work out for me.

Question for you guys that have done clen before. How long does it take before you really notice results starting to happen? I'm 4 days in and see zero changes on the scale of in the mirror, but I'm still ramping up. I ramped up from 20mcg. So day one was 20, day two 40, day three 60, day four 100. I'm really not feeling too many side affects at this dose so I'm going to keep upping it another 20 a day until I do.

mus1cjunk1e said:
Question for you guys that have done clen before. How long does it take before you really notice results starting to happen? I'm 4 days in and see zero changes on the scale of in the mirror, but I'm still ramping up. I ramped up from 20mcg. So day one was 20, day two 40, day three 60, day four 100. I'm really not feeling too many side affects at this dose so I'm going to keep upping it another 20 a day until I do.

It takes awhile. You should do cardio while running the clen. It will help with the fat loss, at least for me it did.

I went 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and didn't really see the results I was looking for. I lost 5lbs of fat in the first week which was amazing, but then the next 13 days I lost less than 2. I really didn't care for the sides so I stopped it alltogether.

Clen is NOT my thing.

Don't go too high with it. I would stay at 120-140mcg MAX.

Top Bottom