Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting then bulking then cutting

mus1cjunk1e said:
Considering how big you already are and the fact that you are pretty lean already, I would just lean bulk on the tren/test and then cut down afterward and stay cut. I am always a fan of lean bulking. Once I get lean I plan on staying there while I get bigger, no yoyoing for me.

And didn't I see that you said you cut with DNP in another thread? Why not just bulk up as much as you can off your cycle then just cut with DNP if you use it anyway? I personally don't touch that stuff. Either way once you get cut I would stay that way and gain lean, slow, and steady from there on out.

Yea about the DNP.. I love the stuff. Not sure if it would be best to run it the last 4 weeks of my cycle, or after PCT is complete.. I was kind of expecting similar fat loss, dumb on my part..

Burpees said:
Yea about the DNP.. I love the stuff. Not sure if it would be best to run it the last 4 weeks of my cycle, or after PCT is complete.. I was kind of expecting similar fat loss, dumb on my part..

I would not run tren and DNP at the same time. They are both very harsh compounds. Since you use DNP anyway, eat all the cals you can on this cycle, then cut up with DNP later.

1999TL said:
sad. I hope it wasn't related to bbing.

I really hope it wasn't. That would be very sad.

GUARDIAN said:
this is why u probably didnt see the results u wanted.

run it straight through with some benadryl at night during every 3rd week.

it does take a little time to really notice the results and then bam it flys off. dont skip out on cardio. it wont work on its own.

Actually I think this was his last post. I really can't believe he's actually gone. Every time I run across one of his posts while I'm reading threads, it always makes me pause for a sec and get sad. :(

mus1cjunk1e said:
Actually I think this was his last post. I really can't believe he's actually gone. Every time I run across one of his posts while I'm reading threads, it always makes me pause for a sec and get sad. :(

:worried: :bawling: :bawling:

mus1cjunk1e said:

Same here bro. same here.

Top Bottom