Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting then bulking then cutting

Chocolate_Thunder said:
I went 2 weeks on 2 weeks off go too high with it.

this is why u probably didnt see the results u wanted.

run it straight through with some benadryl at night during every 3rd week.

it does take a little time to really notice the results and then bam it flys off. dont skip out on cardio. it wont work on its own.

Right now I'm doing 2 lifting days a week and 3 cardio days. On the lifting days I do the rippetoe 3x5 program (so all bench, deads, press, squat, rows) with 30 minutes of fast walking on high incline treadmill afterwards. On the cardio days I do 45 min to 1 hr of fast walking on the high incline treadmill. Also I try to drop the incline down every 15 minutes and jog for 2 minutes or so, basically interval training. I definitely am not looking for a free ride. I'm eating perfectly to a T and doing lots of cardio. I just didn't know what to expect from it thats all.

Guardian (or should I say 8and20 :p) how much benadryl should I take at night on the 3rd week and do I only take it week 3?

@Chocolate: I was planning on stopping at 140 if the sides aren't too bad. I honestly barely feel the 100mcg I'm on today. I mean I have energy and sometimes I shake a little bit, but I feel more normal than I thought I would. I'm using the liquiclen. I'm starting to wonder if its underdosed.. But then again I really felt the first 20mcg (more than this 100) so maybe I'm just getting used to it. I just thought I would have more sides at 100 than I do, but I guess that's a good thing right?

Well so much for not feeling any side affects lol. I did 120 this morning and I'm shaking pretty bad. Not so bad that I can't function, but I wouldn't want to be any worse. I'll stick with 120 for the rest of the month.

I guess I'm lucky, I really have no sides from this except the shaking now. I was expecting anxiety, sweating all day, etc, but I'm really not bad at all. Then again I keep the AC low and I use a fan at work, so that helps the sweating. I have to say this is the mildest of all the cutting drugs I've used (ECA, lipoflame, etc) and if it works better than them then it's my new favorite, although It's probably not good to do clen too often.

I bumped up to 140 on sunday and did 140 again today. A friend that has done clen before told me to start taking it right when I wake up on an empty stomach instead of right after breakfast like I was before. I did that this morning and I feel the 140 today more than the 140 yesterday. I'm a little shaky and definitely kinda speedy. I really feel like I'm on something now. Other than that no real side affects which is good. Hopefully I'll start seeing some results by the end of this week.

I don't mean to hi-jack..

I drop weight at a decent rate if I bust my hump. I put weight on super freaking easy. I tend to carry most of my fat on under my navel, my lower ass, and my love handles. My goal is to be bigger than I am now, much much leaner than I am.. Should I be worried about growing, or cutting, or should I be doing a little of both? 1 cycle of each a year, two of each a year?? Thoughts??

Burpees said:
I don't mean to hi-jack..

I drop weight at a decent rate if I bust my hump. I put weight on super freaking easy. I tend to carry most of my fat on under my navel, my lower ass, and my love handles. My goal is to be bigger than I am now, much much leaner than I am.. Should I be worried about growing, or cutting, or should I be doing a little of both? 1 cycle of each a year, two of each a year?? Thoughts??

GET YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD!!!!! :evil: :evil: :kaioken: :chainsaw:

J/K its all good :Chef:

How big are you now? That will probably make the difference. If you are smaller you may want to bulk for a while to make it easier for you to cut later (because you have more muscle). If you are already pretty big you may want to cut for a while and then just lean bulk from there on out.

mus1cjunk1e said:
GET YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD!!!!! :evil: :evil: :kaioken: :chainsaw:

J/K its all good :Chef:

How big are you now? That will probably make the difference. If you are smaller you may want to bulk for a while to make it easier for you to cut later (because you have more muscle). If you are already pretty big you may want to cut for a while and then just lean bulk from there on out.

lol..

i'm 5'11 @ 215lbs I'd guess 14% - top abs show slightly, obliques show more than abs though, fat around the navel, love handles, and lower butt cheeks.. I wear L t shirts and they are snug, 34" waist but I wear 36" because my quads don't fit in no measly 34" waist Levi's.. I want to get bigger up top, my legs are way ahead of my chest/mid section/arms.. My back is pretty damn developed too. I have small shoulders which make my arms look bigger, but they really aren't that big.. Not really sure of short runs at cutting and bulking are a better option, or if I should stick to a lean slow bulk and an aggressive cut.. bleh.. dilemma.. i'm on Test/Tren right now.

Considering how big you already are and the fact that you are pretty lean already, I would just lean bulk on the tren/test and then cut down afterward and stay cut. I am always a fan of lean bulking. Once I get lean I plan on staying there while I get bigger, no yoyoing for me.

And didn't I see that you said you cut with DNP in another thread? Why not just bulk up as much as you can off your cycle then just cut with DNP if you use it anyway? I personally don't touch that stuff. Either way once you get cut I would stay that way and gain lean, slow, and steady from there on out.

Top Bottom