x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

View Poll Results: When cutting eating low carbs, do you prefer?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Carbs, High Fat (CKD, BodyOpus, etc)

63 27.27%
  • Low Carbs, Moderate Fat (25-35%)

107 46.32%
  • Low Carbs, Low Fat (20% or less)

61 26.41%

Cutting Poll: (low carb, low fat or low carb, high fat

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cutting Poll: (low carb, low fat or low carb, high fat within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Just wanted to ask other peoples opinions, who have successfully went from a higher bodyfat (12% or greater) to single digits (below 8%) on a low carb diet, did you follow a high fat intake (like a CKD, Atkins, BodyOpus, Anabolic Diet, etc), a low fat intake (20% or less), or a moderate fat intake (25-35%). Which of these produces the best results in terms of maximum fat loss, max muscle preservation, etc. Personally trying to determine of lean steaks and EFA's (moderate - low fat intake) or

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Good Broly

Cutting Poll: (low carb, low fat or low carb, high fat

Just wanted to ask other peoples opinions, who have successfully went from a higher bodyfat (12% or greater) to single digits (below 8%) on a low carb diet, did you follow a high fat intake (like a CKD, Atkins, BodyOpus, Anabolic Diet, etc), a low fat intake (20% or less), or a moderate fat intake (25-35%). Which of these produces the best results in terms of maximum fat loss, max muscle preservation, etc.
    Personally trying to determine of lean steaks and EFA's (moderate - low fat intake) or bacon and high fat ground beef will produce the same/better/worse results in terms of fat loss. I used to get bloated from a high fat intake but don't seem to be as effected now, so i'm experimenting more. Thanx Guys

Mutant
    the metabolic diet and body opus will both cut alot of bf for you-the only thing is, you can't get huge AND CUT because of the lack of carbs

i would keep carbs at moderate and fat at low and i would also use up most of those carbs earlier in the day. When i cut this works best for me because i am able to maintain my musle gained during bulking.

Good Broly

two types

high fat high protein were you keep your carbs under 30 grams per day............................................... .

or

60% carbs 10 % fats , and the rest from protein this is the diet i prefer.......................................

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Cutting Poll: (low carb, low fat or low carb, high fat

I take in typically 30% carbs, 25% fats and 45% proteins typically - although I like high fat low carbs as well (as long as carb ups are used)

All Natural

keto has been and still is very effective for me

low carb and high natural fats

Sitting around waiting for the other shoe to drop.

used to be low fat for me. . .after 35 i noticed that it made me extremely weak and tired. . .switched to carb-control and it changed my life. . .i'm 42 and i sit at a desk all day. . .here's my progress pics from my annual summer "project get lean". . .

january 2007. . .

april 2007. . .

july 2007. . .

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by PwB
    Just wanted to ask other peoples opinions, who have successfully went from a higher bodyfat (12% or greater) to single digits (below 8%) on a low carb diet, did you follow a high fat intake (like a CKD, Atkins, BodyOpus, Anabolic Diet, etc), a low fat intake (20% or less), or a moderate fat intake (25-35%). Which of these produces the best results in terms of maximum fat loss, max muscle preservation, etc.
    Personally trying to determine of lean steaks and EFA's (moderate - low fat intake) or bacon and high fat ground beef will produce the same/better/worse results in terms of fat loss. I used to get bloated from a high fat intake but don't seem to be as effected now, so i'm experimenting more. Thanx Guys
    If it was me, I'd go with chicken or turkey and eat a red meat meal once a week... I know I eat more red meat and less chicken when bulking.

Good Broly

low carb,high fat(saturated fat 40%, monounsaturated fat 30%, polyunsaturated fat 30&-omega 3 to omega 6, ratio 1:3).
    This works very well for me, keeping my muscle in the natural way(of course 1-2 days of carb-up/week).