Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Poll: (low carb, low fat or low carb, high fat

When cutting eating low carbs, do you prefer?

• Low Carbs, High Fat (CKD, BodyOpus, etc)

Votes: 63 27.3%
  • Low Carbs, Moderate Fat (25-35%)

Votes: 106 45.9%
  • Low Carbs, Low Fat (20% or less)

Votes: 60 26.0%

• Total voters

PwB

Just wanted to ask other peoples opinions, who have successfully went from a higher bodyfat (12% or greater) to single digits (below 8%) on a low carb diet, did you follow a high fat intake (like a CKD, Atkins, BodyOpus, Anabolic Diet, etc), a low fat intake (20% or less), or a moderate fat intake (25-35%). Which of these produces the best results in terms of maximum fat loss, max muscle preservation, etc.
Personally trying to determine of lean steaks and EFA's (moderate - low fat intake) or bacon and high fat ground beef will produce the same/better/worse results in terms of fat loss. I used to get bloated from a high fat intake but don't seem to be as effected now, so i'm experimenting more. Thanx Guys

the metabolic diet and body opus will both cut alot of bf for you-the only thing is, you can't get huge AND CUT because of the lack of carbs

i would keep carbs at moderate and fat at low and i would also use up most of those carbs earlier in the day. When i cut this works best for me because i am able to maintain my musle gained during bulking.

two types

high fat high protein were you keep your carbs under 30 grams per day................................................

or

60% carbs 10 % fats , and the rest from protein this is the diet i prefer.......................................

I take in typically 30% carbs, 25% fats and 45% proteins typically - although I like high fat low carbs as well (as long as carb ups are used)

used to be low fat for me. . .after 35 i noticed that it made me extremely weak and tired. . .switched to carb-control and it changed my life. . .i'm 42 and i sit at a desk all day. . .here's my progress pics from my annual summer "project get lean". . .

january 2007. . .

62j474k.jpg

april 2007. . .

4xzt1dt.jpg

july 2007. . .

52ve1w6.jpg

PwB said:
Just wanted to ask other peoples opinions, who have successfully went from a higher bodyfat (12% or greater) to single digits (below 8%) on a low carb diet, did you follow a high fat intake (like a CKD, Atkins, BodyOpus, Anabolic Diet, etc), a low fat intake (20% or less), or a moderate fat intake (25-35%). Which of these produces the best results in terms of maximum fat loss, max muscle preservation, etc.
Personally trying to determine of lean steaks and EFA's (moderate - low fat intake) or bacon and high fat ground beef will produce the same/better/worse results in terms of fat loss. I used to get bloated from a high fat intake but don't seem to be as effected now, so i'm experimenting more. Thanx Guys

If it was me, I'd go with chicken or turkey and eat a red meat meal once a week... I know I eat more red meat and less chicken when bulking.

low carb,high fat(saturated fat 40%, monounsaturated fat 30%, polyunsaturated fat 30&-omega 3 to omega 6, ratio 1:3).
This works very well for me, keeping my muscle in the natural way(of course 1-2 days of carb-up/week).

Top Bottom