Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting naturally V Cutting with gear....

I wouldn't cut after a cycle. Depletion can fuck your hormones even more if you choose the cycling route, that's something you wanna avoid in between cycle. Just cut on gear

Ah ok, Dually noted, I guess this layer of fat will have to stay for a bit longer than lol

Would it be detrimental to hop right back on a cycle? I feel good, high libido, good mood, balls are nice and plump, no real moodiness with the PCT. Running a standard pct Clomid, nolva, an AI and HCGenerate.

I ran 500mg of test E for 3 months with 40 mg DBOL a day for the first four weeks.
Gonna go in for blood test next week, get the whole works done. If all is well I'll hop back on test in about month.

U need to do ur bloods 5-6 weeks after pct
Ur pct meds will still be in system therefor resulting in false positive readings

I ran 500mg of test E for 3 months with 40 mg DBOL a day for the first four weeks.
Gonna go in for blood test next week, get the whole works done. If all is well I'll hop back on test in about month.

If everything's well don't yoyo with your body and hop back on. Will be a waste of s pct. Cycling off period= time on+pct.

This is why blasting and cruising is so much more superior if you know ur gonna use again

Top Bottom