Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting. fasting & fasted workouts?

splizzit

Hi guys,

Off a 24 week bulk, added 4lb muscle but 7lb total. my goal is to cut without losing strength gains. carb cycling now. im finding that morning fasting or fasted workouts are shedding weight but mostly muscle. although losing no strength, im concerned that will reverse. i think it was Muskate that suggested in some thread IF. any opinions on sticking to fasting mornings &/or fasted workouts(usually hiit, rw, bagwork; not weights)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the best way to do IF is fast, workout, then eat after the workout

if you are dropping weight you will need to accept losing SOME muscle and strength. that is part of the game. in my avatar i weigh 30 pounds LESS than I did 2 years ago. but you wouldn't know it, i look as muscular as ever

the best way to do IF is fast, workout, then eat after the workout

if you are dropping weight you will need to accept losing SOME muscle and strength. that is part of the game. in my avatar i weigh 30 pounds LESS than I did 2 years ago. but you wouldn't know it, i look as muscular as ever

thanks. as you be aware from my posts, although aesthetics is an enticing thing to put my focus back on, at the present, its really more my muay thai training, keeping strength & fitness while shedding some burdensome fat. how long of a fast would you recommended in order to call it an IF; b4 that fasted workout, then eat you suggest.
thanks

Hi guys,

Off a 24 week bulk, added 4lb muscle but 7lb total. my goal is to cut without losing strength gains. carb cycling now. im finding that morning fasting or fasted workouts are shedding weight but mostly muscle. although losing no strength, im concerned that will reverse. i think it was Muskate that suggested in some thread IF. any opinions on sticking to fasting mornings &/or fasted workouts(usually hiit, rw, bagwork; not weights)

Thanks

Diet not a cycle??

Top Bottom