x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

cutting. fasting & fasted workouts?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about cutting. fasting & fasted workouts? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Hi guys, Off a 24 week bulk, added 4lb muscle but 7lb total. my goal is to cut without losing strength gains. carb cycling now. im finding that morning fasting or fasted workouts are shedding weight but mostly muscle. although losing no strength, im concerned that will reverse. i think it was Muskate that suggested in some thread IF. any opinions on sticking to fasting mornings &/or fasted workouts(usually hiit, rw, bagwork; not weights) Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

cutting. fasting & fasted workouts?

Hi guys,

Off a 24 week bulk, added 4lb muscle but 7lb total. my goal is to cut without losing strength gains. carb cycling now. im finding that morning fasting or fasted workouts are shedding weight but mostly muscle. although losing no strength, im concerned that will reverse. i think it was Muskate that suggested in some thread IF. any opinions on sticking to fasting mornings &/or fasted workouts(usually hiit, rw, bagwork; not weights)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: cutting. fasting & fasted workouts?

the best way to do IF is fast, workout, then eat after the workout

if you are dropping weight you will need to accept losing SOME muscle and strength. that is part of the game. in my avatar i weigh 30 pounds LESS than I did 2 years ago. but you wouldn't know it, i look as muscular as ever
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    the best way to do IF is fast, workout, then eat after the workout

if you are dropping weight you will need to accept losing SOME muscle and strength. that is part of the game. in my avatar i weigh 30 pounds LESS than I did 2 years ago. but you wouldn't know it, i look as muscular as ever
    thanks. as you be aware from my posts, although aesthetics is an enticing thing to put my focus back on, at the present, its really more my muay thai training, keeping strength & fitness while shedding some burdensome fat. how long of a fast would you recommended in order to call it an IF; b4 that fasted workout, then eat you suggest.
    thanks

Quote Quote posted by splizzit View Post
    Hi guys,

Off a 24 week bulk, added 4lb muscle but 7lb total. my goal is to cut without losing strength gains. carb cycling now. im finding that morning fasting or fasted workouts are shedding weight but mostly muscle. although losing no strength, im concerned that will reverse. i think it was Muskate that suggested in some thread IF. any opinions on sticking to fasting mornings &/or fasted workouts(usually hiit, rw, bagwork; not weights)

Thanks

Diet not a cycle??

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Diet not a cycle??
    both