Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting diet, lunchtime???

tails007

Hey guys, ive done a little search but ca't find what im looking for.. Im starting my cutting diet now with clen and eph. Im at a loss however as to what to have for lunch. Im a student so cant afford to have chicken breast all the time.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what i could eat??
Thanks bros.

TAILS

Hmmmm so many choices. Protein shakes. Tuna salad or sandwich. A turkey sub with loads of vegetables. (take 1/2 part the bread away) An egg white omellete. Damn I can go on forever bro.

I like Tuna and wheat bread with pickles and lettuce. Brush your teeth after though.

I also like a turkey meat on a bagel, but that is when I bulk. Bagels are loaded with carbs,

Ty

tuna, tuna, tuna

I feel for ya bro. I remember those college days where funds were limited. I practically lived off of spaghetti, rice and tuna. I couldn't even afford to good-tasting white albacore tuna.

I'd suggest getting some healthy canola-oil mayo (good fat), onions, and cheap low-salt Bumblebee tuna. Most of time, the Sunday paper has some store selling tuna for $.50/can.

Sweet potatoes, broccoli, and brown basamati rice are cheap too.
Most decent grocery stores have filtered water stands at $.30/gal, which is much cheaper than bottled water and definitely better than tap water.

Plain 'ole Whey Protein from proteinfactory is economical too.

Me too

I kinda have a similar problem with that where as i work rotating shifts. I have found boston market to be a savior. you can get 1 lb of turkey for $7 and an individual side of steames veggies or mashed potatoes for like $1.79 you cant go wrong with that especially on a bulking cycle!

minitor2

Top Bottom