Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting diet

bnjohnson46

Im 5'9 and i weigh about 200 lbs. I was just coming to ask some people on this fourm what is a good diet to get cut and lean. Im on a pretty steady workout plan for football which is mostly for gaining strength and mass. I also go to the gym or workout at home every day. Mondays at football we do benchpress with various accessories, Tuesday squat & powerclean, thursday incline bench usually, friday is another variation of squats for speed. What are some workout i can do at home and gym to get more cut and defined? For diet i was kinda thinking 2 eggs and bacon in the morning with protein shake, pistachios mid morning snack, chicken breast and brown rice for lunch with protein bar, and some type of meat and carbs for dinner with milk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im 5'9 and i weigh about 200 lbs. I was just coming to ask some people on this fourm what is a good diet to get cut and lean. Im on a pretty steady workout plan for football which is mostly for gaining strength and mass. I also go to the gym or workout at home every day. Mondays at football we do benchpress with various accessories, Tuesday squat & powerclean, thursday incline bench usually, friday is another variation of squats for speed. What are some workout i can do at home and gym to get more cut and defined? For diet i was kinda thinking 2 eggs and bacon in the morning with protein shake, pistachios mid morning snack, chicken breast and brown rice for lunch with protein bar, and some type of meat and carbs for dinner with milk.

Ohhhh boy, we got some work to do my friend!!

Toss the bacon for starters, don't need that whatsoever. Replace the pistachios with almonds imo. Get rid of the protein bar, if you have time to eat your chicken and rice at that time just make it a bit bigger portion, no need for those supplement bars full of sugars and bullshit. Meat and veggies for dinner, unless you've just trained or are training after dinner. Get rid of the milk it's also useless. And you need fiberous veggies throughout day to promote satiety and help digestion. Along with he vitamins and minerals they provide

Example diet basic overview.

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 10 whites, tblsp olive oil (extra virgin) scrambled with some veggies and chopped chicken or tuna.

Meal 2: protein shake/almonds

Meal 3: chicken brown rice veggies

Meal 4: lean protein/veggies/a small carb portion if you really feel the need

Meal 5: plain Greek yogurt fat free w/ cottage cheese and tblsp natty PB

Or

Casein shake with tblsp PB

You should be aiming for approx 2200-2400 calories a day at your weight and height to start and adjust from there.
Look for about 1.5 pounds or 2 pounds per week weight loss. Loose more - bump cals a bit loose less - drop cals a bit. Keep it simple, energy in vs energy out, high protein, low-mod carbs, mod fats

Keep your carbs based around your workouts/football training... Proteins fats and veggies all other times of day.

Toss the bacon for starters, don't need that whatsoever. Replace the pistachios with almonds imo. Get rid of the protein bar, if you have time to eat your chicken and rice at that time just make it a bit bigger portion, no need for those supplement bars full of sugars and bullshit. Meat and veggies for dinner, unless you've just trained or are training after dinner. Get rid of the milk it's also useless. And you need fiberous veggies throughout day to promote satiety and help digestion. Along with he vitamins and minerals they provide

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 10 whites, tblsp olive oil (extra virgin) scrambled with some veggies and chopped chicken or tuna.

Or

You should be aiming for approx 2200-2400 calories a day at your weight and height to start and adjust from there.
Look for about 1.5 pounds or 2 pounds per week weight loss. Loose more - bump cals a bit loose less - drop cals a bit. Keep it simple, energy in vs energy out, high protein, low-mod carbs, mod fats

Keep your carbs based around your workouts/football training... Proteins fats and veggies all other times of day.

Thank you, ill do more research and look into all this, thats why i asked i felt uneducated and needed to change it. Thank you so much!

Thank you, ill do more research and look into all this, thats why i asked i felt uneducated and needed to change it. Thank you so much!

Yeah buddy!!! We all started somewhere man, dieting is the hardest part of this game... I'm actually in the midst of my first cheat day in a month right now and it is fucking epic hahaha!! Pizza cookies and muffins for days!!! The advantage of gettin to sub 10% bodyfat!

My only other advice for you man is download my fitness pal app for your phone and start tracking caloric intake. You will be shocked at how quickly things add up!! Once you have a better handle on what style diet works best with your body and the caloric value of different types of foods life will become much easier and fat loss/muscle gain will be easier for ya!! Good luck bro, PM me if you need further help... I'm always willing to give some advice to a fellow bro of swole! đź’Ş

Or

to this, sorry forgot to quote first time.

Great Meal Plan. i like it too. Hope someone will get good help from here to getting diet plan. Thanks for this good suggestion.

Top Bottom