Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle

christian11

Hi, I am 32 years old 75 kg . I am thinking on doing a cutting cycle but want to get opinions to see if I am doing it right, I like my mass and muscules I have gain, just would like to lost my fat and get cut. Have been trying for awhile with diets and cardio and I havent been able to lost it, So i decided to do cutting cycle.

8 weeks cycle

-Primobolan oral - 100mg/day
-Winstrol (injectable) - 100mg/every other day total 400mg/week
-testosterne Enanthate 100mg/week

Testosterone in this cycle is present only to maintain normal and propler physicological functions governed by testosterone in absence of natural endgenous production of test due to the use of anabolic steroids in this cycle.

2 weeks before and 2 weeks after legalon

week 9: HCG 2500 UI
week 10: HCG 2500 UI

i really would appreciate your helps and comments!!

cycle looks decent but imo 100mg of test is still low for a trt dose i would run 50mg eod of tesp prop instead.

what is your cycle history?

What's your height and BF %? and what BF are you hoping to get to?
What type of cardio do you do and frequency?
How many calories are you eating and what's the macro breakdown?
If you're not tracking cals, start doing it for the next week and note any weight change. (No weight change would mean you are at your maintenance which is a perfect starting point as you could make gradual decreases and play it by ear)

General TRT doses are about 100mg of test cyp per week from what I have heard.
If I were you I would up my test nevertheless.

Top Bottom