x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

cutting carbs vs. bulking carbs ?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about cutting carbs vs. bulking carbs ? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: everytime I turn around something else has me confused. Sorry ! I was reading the diet & bodybuilding forums and read that oatmeal, yams, brown rice, & pasta ARE CUTTING CARBS. WHAT THE HELL ??? right now I am trying to add mass & everday & often I eat carbs especially oatmeal. defenitely oatmeal & egg whites, or shake POST-WORKOUT i thought oatmeal and the others, are carbs you should eat to bulk up not for cutting ? Please help me understand this ? Have i been eating all the

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

working out, sleeping, tanning & shopping

cutting carbs vs. bulking carbs ?

everytime I turn around something else has me confused. Sorry !

I was reading the diet & bodybuilding forums and read that oatmeal, yams, brown rice, & pasta ARE CUTTING CARBS. WHAT THE HELL ???

right now I am trying to add mass & everday & often I eat carbs especially oatmeal. defenitely oatmeal & egg whites, or shake POST-WORKOUT i thought oatmeal and the others, are carbs you should eat to bulk up not for cutting ?

Please help me understand this ?
    Have i been eating all the wrong carbs for months on end ???????????

Please tell me I'm not wrong !!!!!
    Last edited by buffchic69; 21-Oct-2004 at 11:30 AM.

Houston, orginally from the BEAUTIFUL state of WASHINGTON!

Re: cutting carbs vs. bulking carbs ?

I've never done a bulking cycle, but I'd assume the only difference in the 'carbs' would be the amount consumed? Or possibly when they're consumed., ie: keeping the carbs in the later meals (all day) while bulking, but tapering them off for the last few meals, other than fibrous veggies., when cutting? When I'm trying to lose body fat, I still eat oatmeal, brown rice, yams, etc., as well... Only not 'as much' as would if I were maintaining.

Sorry, I'm sure that didn't help much! But someone else will chime in, hopefully Are you planning on competing?

Re: cutting carbs vs. bulking carbs ?

If your bulking you continue to eat clean carbs like oatmeal etc just more of it then if you were cutting and you can continue to eat carbs in your later meals. Bulking 101 to gain you must consume more then you burner.