Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting carbs vs. bulking carbs ?

buffchic69

everytime I turn around something else has me confused. Sorry !

I was reading the diet & bodybuilding forums and read that oatmeal, yams, brown rice, & pasta ARE CUTTING CARBS. WHAT THE HELL ???

right now I am trying to add mass & everday & often I eat carbs especially oatmeal. defenitely oatmeal & egg whites, or shake POST-WORKOUT i thought oatmeal and the others, are carbs you should eat to bulk up not for cutting ?

Please help me understand this ?
Have i been eating all the wrong carbs for months on end ???????????

Please tell me I'm not wrong !!!!!

Last edited:
I've never done a bulking cycle, but I'd assume the only difference in the 'carbs' would be the amount consumed? Or possibly when they're consumed., ie: keeping the carbs in the later meals (all day) while bulking, but tapering them off for the last few meals, other than fibrous veggies., when cutting? When I'm trying to lose body fat, I still eat oatmeal, brown rice, yams, etc., as well... Only not 'as much' as would if I were maintaining.

Sorry, I'm sure that didn't help much! But someone else will chime in, hopefully ;) Are you planning on competing?

If your bulking you continue to eat clean carbs like oatmeal etc just more of it then if you were cutting and you can continue to eat carbs in your later meals. Bulking 101 to gain you must consume more then you burner.

Top Bottom