Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting carbs after 2pm for cutting

JKurz1 said:
First off, that myth is a joke........I eat all the way up to bed, esp. when I train in the eve......as far as that diet, well, blunty, it sucks....esp. for cutting.......dont think you listed one food I eat when cutting.......

You bash his diet and offer no advice?

eat big said:
sometimes the truth hurts, hes just trying to help
thanks bro.......i didnt slam him, just said it needs a lot of work......if he'd search around, he'd get plenty of ideas.........id be happy to help him after he adjusted it accordingly.........right now, I'd change the entire diet........

Wow. I'm new to dieting and lifting and dont really know much but Holy Cow you are taking in a lot of carbs. What are your goals? Lose body fat? Bulk up? Whats you height/weight? All that refined bread sucks, you should switch to good carbs like potatoes, oats and wild/brown rice.....milk is no good on my cutting diet because of the sugar, it's not necessary. I use water with my Whey and it tastes great. Just dont add more than about 8oz. Fruit, I was told by my trainer, spikes blood sugar levels and then you crash and get hungry again.....just my 2cents....dont even know if it's 100% accurate....good luck....maybe supply more of your goals so we can help more...

Top Bottom