Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting carbs 100% from my diet

Pep Giusin

is it true when you cut carbs 100 % from your diet to lose weight once you get back to eat them they turn into bad fat right away? I was thinking about eating jjust protein and vegetables for a few months to lose weight asap, thank you.

this is a way complicated topic bro regarding carbs.

what you are saying those is tied into an insulin spike when you eat carbs, insulin is our storage hormone. when it goes up your body will store fat

to block fat after a meal take 2 caps of n2slin 30 minutes prior. it works!

It's an old wives tale. A lot of people will do an extremely restrictive diet that has no diet and then when it's over go 'holy crap that was horrible' and binge for weeks on junk food and gain a huge amount of weight.

That's where the myth came from.

Just slowly add carbs back into your diet and you won't have any problems.

I would add them back slowly and make sure they are good carbs. You should not see a ton of fat added to your frame just from eating carbs again. I bet people that see that happen are eating way too many calories and poor choices of carbs.

Carbs are needed for energy, just make sure you’re eating complex carbs early in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom