Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting calories while injured?

marveljohn

[FONT=&quot]Hey what's up guys! I have been bulking for a while now and just when I was about to start cutting for summer I found out that I have a torn ACL. I have to have surgery in about 4 days and I won't be able to use my legs for at least a couple of months. I was thinking about still trying to cut (without cardio obviously) and was wondering if it was still possible. I will lower my calorie intake significantly and still work out upper body. I was thinking about stacking pump and cuts which I think may offset my lack of cardio. Is this a good idea? Please help.[/FONT]

I wouldn't run any cutting supplements or steroids personally. Just focus on recovering for now.

diet is #1 with weight loss and of course you can lose weight/fat just on diet without working out

in fact the way we do it in the USA is over eat and over train, sure as fuck has not worked at all. the food companies love you to think it will work but it does not. a country like denmark works out less than any other developed country, yet they also are the leanest and healthiest country. why? they are well educated and they don't treat food as a treat like we do here

Top Bottom