Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting/bulking/cutting

jpt

i've been on my cutting diet for about 16 weeks.....i have def seen improvement...lost about 6 pounds...dropped bf...look leaner. however i still am looking to get more vascular and lose about 3% more bf (trying to get to 6%) ....my question is should i just continue to keep dieting like this unitl i reach my goals? or should i throw like a 6 week clean bulking cycle in there to throw off the metabolism and then try and cut again after that?

jpt said:
oops..posted it this topic twice...sorry guys
lol... i noticed.

Give MOD approval for deletage on other thread and hopefully it'll get deleted :)

I'd pull the switcheroo and see what happens if you don't have a competition date or anything.

yeah...prob going to stay around the 2000 calorie mark for the rest of this week (already packed my meals for the day) and then next week i'm going to throw in alot of whole wheat pasta and alot more oats and brown rice...going to keep my protein and fat intake pretty much the same...maybe up my fat a tiny bit but not much. i'll try and get my cals to around 3000 for a few weeks and see how that works out.

afraid i had too many of those foamy drinks on the beach yesterday :( but good times with friends and the fiance....some volleyball, some soccer...a little swimming great day!

oh some k your way!

jpt said:
afraid i had too many of those foamy drinks on the beach yesterday :( but good times with friends and the fiance....some volleyball, some soccer...a little swimming great day!

oh some k your way!
THERE'S YOUR CULPRIT!!

you bastard.

lol.

... no more alcohol... to drop 3 more percent... LOOSE THE BOOZE.

It will not help you achieve your goal bro... believe me.

:) It's great that you had a fantastic time at the beach though! ... I need to get to the beach damnit :chomp:

P.S. Your K Power = 0 = Grey Karma = 0 Karma Hits ;) ...it's cool though, I appreciate the effort :artist:

yeah i know....have to drop the alcohol! i only drank a few times when i was on my diet...maybe 4 or 5 and made sure i did some nasty HIIT the next morning....but it's difficult when you own a bar in nyc hahaha...i'm always there and it's free!

yeah...i have no clue how this freaking karma thing works...i've had 0 karma for a while now....i'll get over it haha!

jpt said:
yeah i know....have to drop the alcohol! i only drank a few times when i was on my diet...maybe 4 or 5 and made sure i did some nasty HIIT the next morning....but it's difficult when you own a bar in nyc hahaha...i'm always there and it's free!

yeah...i have no clue how this freaking karma thing works...i've had 0 karma for a while now....i'll get over it haha!

nice, looks like imma havta stop on by one day when i find out where it is, and say,

EFers united now getme some free :beer: because i know JPT lol

thank god i dont drink, i just know i wouild be an alcholoic, cant even spell it. All I know is i am hungry as shit all the time.

Top Bottom