Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting/bulking/cutting

Iammotivated said:
thank god i dont drink, i just know i wouild be an alcholoic, cant even spell it. All I know is i am hungry as shit all the time.

Alcoholic

A-L-C-O-H-O-L-I-C

Alcoholic

Spelling Bee State Champion. ;) lol

Iammotivated said:
My you are a little over acheiver arnt you :D

:lmao: I was watching that show "The War at Home" last night and the guy was training one of his sons for a spelling bee like he was a football game. He had him running stairs and spelling words at the same time. :)

"Hyperventilate. Spell it!"

Hyperventilate

H-Y-P-E-R-V-E-N-T-I-L-A-T-E

Hyperventilate

You had to be there. :)

mm107 said:
nice, looks like imma havta stop on by one day when i find out where it is, and say,

EFers united now getme some free :beer: because i know JPT lol

haha...yeah brother....whenever you want. place is called STILL it's on 17th and 3rd...

ask the manager if tank is around....

jpt said:
haha...yeah brother....whenever you want. place is called STILL it's on 17th and 3rd...

ask the manager if tank is around....

Cool. I'll have to check it out when I'm in the city.

First rounds on me MM. lol :beer:

when i bartend and i see a hottie at the bar i'll always crack myself and go up them and say somehting like "hey...this one's on me, maybe later i can get on you" hahaha...most of the time they hate it and say just get me a drink cheeseball! whateva.... i'm engaged....i don't care!

jpt said:
when i bartend and i see a hottie at the bar i'll always crack myself and go up them and say somehting like "hey...this one's on me, maybe later i can get on you" hahaha...most of the time they hate it and say just get me a drink cheeseball! whateva.... i'm engaged....i don't care!
:lmao:

EF Meet up in NYC at JPT'S BAAAAAH!

"Yo... tell TANK... Slaughter's lookin' for 'im!" - that'd be funny as hell :evil:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! I Would Prob Laugh My Ass Off If I Heard That!!! Too Funny Man!

I Think We Def Need An Ef Meetup.....although I May Have To Run 2 Or Tree Cycles So I Don't Embarass Myslelf Ya Heard Lol

Top Bottom