Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting beef & chicken out!

patrickstoawl

[FONT=&quot]I am considering try this out, I will basically be cutting all beef and chicken out. I will eat eggs and drink milk as well, not going vegan. Any opinions on this? I have been doing a lot of research on seafood since that will be my meat source. I would also like some input on what types of seafood I will be ok eating a good bit of. Not looking to get huge right now, just trying to get a bit healthier and train for Army Special Forces Selection. Any input/advice is greatly appreciated.[/FONT]

milk isn't healthy. you def want to cut that out

as for eggs, as long as you aren't allergic then go for it. just make sure they are humane friendly where the chickens are eating their natural diet outside and not cooped up in a barn or cage eating slop and spreading disease. how you cook eggs is important too, you never want to overcook or cook them in refined oils or sprays. i recommend unrefined coconut oil

also fruits and veggies are full of vitamins, minerals, and fiber, and water too. the american diet has none of these. everyone just eats processed junk

as for eggs, as long as you aren't allergic then go for it. just make sure they are humane friendly where the chickens are eating their natural diet outside and not cooped up in a barn or cage eating slop and spreading disease.

Your right about the humane aspect!!
But I would argue that all the so called free range chicken and eggs are probably just as cruel . How can huge corporations fill grocery stores with skids and skids of free range eggs ??
Take Costco for example , hundreds of locations with skids of free range eggs delivered multiple times a week ? Chickens lay 1 egg a day normally . Can you imagine the acreage needed for those chickens to walk about freely ?? And that’s just 1 store !! Now add in the others , not to mention Walmart!!!
What’s your thought on that Steve ? I’m a big fan of yours by the way , your very knowledgeable on everything health wise , thx for all the info you provide .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Cutting beef & chicken out!

That seems fine. Just make sure you do end up getting enough protein etc

Top Bottom