Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cut all carbs in a cutting cycle..

mike1107

do you think that the no-carbs approach/cardio increase is a good idea to accelerate the fat burning?
currently in my cutting cycle I eat 100g carbs/day (+ all I want but clean on a shit day) and doin cardio 45 min 5Xweek..takin arimidex,t3,winny 50mg ed and wanted to eat only carbs on the week end make 2 cardio sessions of 30 minutes each...
what do you think of this approach bros???
did anyone do this to "shock" a slow metabolism?? what results??

thanx bros ;)

mike1107 said:
do you think that the no-carbs approach/cardio increase is a good idea to accelerate the fat burning?
currently in my cutting cycle I eat 100g carbs/day (+ all I want but clean on a shit day) and doin cardio 45 min 5Xweek..takin arimidex,t3,winny 50mg ed and wanted to eat only carbs on the week end make 2 cardio sessions of 30 minutes each...
what do you think of this approach bros???
did anyone do this to "shock" a slow metabolism?? what results??

thanx bros ;)

you should consider Ckd type diet if you are interested going no carbs, it works like a charm for most

Congrats on your dedication.

I'm on a cutting diet right now. It consists of 300-350 gms protein a day (chicken breast, tuna, egg white, nonfat cottage cheese, occasional protein shake), and about 120-130 gms carbs (beans, oatmeal, rice, some post workout sugars). I do this diet Mon. - Fri., with an hour of cardio a day (sometimes less by Fri., depending how I feel) + lifting. Thru the weekend, I carb up and let myself induge a little, taking only caffeine (as opposed to about 10 Hydroxycut and/or Thermogen 2 a day thru the week+ 4-5 vivarin a day) and drink lots of water. This replenishes my muscles and gets them ready for another week of hard diet.

So far, I have gone from 285 to 262 in the past month and a half, most of which has been fat. I doubt this is the most scientific of diets, but the results are good so far. Hope this helped a little.

P.S. No juice used at all during cutting cycle.

johnboy said:
No, you must have carbs. You can cut them down but not out. Get your carbs from clean sources like potatoes and rice.

i guess ketogenic diet is a myth,

"you must have carbs.........." what a joke

Personally, I can't cut out all carbs. I get too weak and shaky. I think that you should keep a very small amount of carbs in your diet, like maybe 10-20% of your intake. That is, unless you can function normally without carbs.

My show approach was to always ease into this. last 6 weeks of show diet I would eat 1 cup grits for breakfast and 1 sweet potato about 85 carbs a day. At the same time to keep my head on take flax seed oil and eat on ocassions a small amount of almonds to use fat to keep my mind clear and feeling good and also by not eating carbs and taking in a very small amount of fat it helped me burn fat quicker.

bro carbs are one of the most single important elements in a bodybuilders diet, unless your fat and shitty and are trying to lose mass fat, carbs are a must, right now I take in atlest 600gr a day, and if you try to go with no carbs your workouts and training and energy are gonna suck

Carbs are not the enemy. In the end it's calories that count. Energy in vs. Energy out.
IT may apply differently to different people but if you do super low carb and feel lousy your workouts will suffer, hence less energy output, and even with a fairly high carb intake you put out more energy then you take in, you will lose fat. That's just the short of it. Many other factors do apply, but personally I got ripped on a 50% Carb 40% pro 10%fat diet, doing 45 mins of cardio/day and 45 min high int. workouts. From 16% to 5% in 3 mos.

You cant compare a low carb/Moderate fat/High protein diet to a High Carb/Low fat/High protein. Low carbs burn more. Everyone is different though. I have dropped 16 pounds on low carb and cardio.

No carbs is bad dude. You will see your metabolism slow down like a mofo w/ no carbs. Low carbs is ok.

Top Bottom