Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current Diet

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
Any Advise.....

Meals 6-8 a day

1. Tuna 4 oz (8 oz total)
2. Bowl of Oatmeal
3. Tuna 4 oz (8 oz total)
4. Protien Shake (80 Grms)
5. Salad with TUNA!!!!!!
6. Protien Shake (80 Grms)
7. Steak or Chicken 8 - 12 oz with rice and beans.
8. Protien Shake (30 Grms)

Every other day I miss a can of tuna or a shake here and there due to my schedule that's why I say 6-8 meals a day.

Protein (Mass Quant. 3/60 for taste blended with a personal blend from the Protein Factory)

Hyrdolized casienate 2 pnds
Hyrdo 1440 1 pnd (taste awful!!!!) but very effective!
Egg White 1 pnd
Flax Powder 1 Pnd

I usually do a ten pound blend

Mix with water & 2 tblspns of flaxseed oil 8-10 oz per shake.

Pluse for fiber a lifefiber drink everyday...uhg!

if i remember correctly you are a pretty big boy. are you sure you arent taking in too little calories? i would say it looks alright, but rather lean on the cals. find your maint calories and then cut from there. go about 500 cals in the hole. make sure you are getting at least some fats so you dont dry up and space your carbs a bit to keep you from getting foggyheaded. you will still benefit since you are in a caloric deficit. then all there is to do is throw in the cardio and shred up.:)

Too few calories - especially if you are weight training and performing cardio 4x/week.

Add a tablespoon of whipping cream to your shakes, or take a few tablespoons of natural peanutbutter for extra muscle-building calories.

I do get foggyheaded!!! And I've been getting somewhat run down by midweek. Thanks nate.

I love whipping cream..... Thanks Rudee.

Wodin, that diet is almost the same as mine, you HAVE to eat more calories ..... But I only take in 40g of protein with each shake, that is the only difference though!

You need to eat some steak or something.....

Here is mine:

1/2 pint egg whites
1/2 cup oats
6oz tuna w/ small salad
protein shake w/ glutamine
chicken or steak (6oz.) and more salad
protein shake w/ glutamine before bed.

I have 6 meals a day....:)

Top Bottom