Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crums diet question

Dylan$$$

Hello guys,
Is this diet good for 8 weeks before a wrestling tournament and lose those thin layers of Stubborn fat? I was checking it out and it looks very strict, I'm going into a tournament I'm a junior in college and just want to make a very low low weight.

The problem with really low calorie starvation diets is that they make you loose weight - yes but you loose a combination of muscle and fat.

The best diet plan to loose body fat while holding onto all your muscle mass is carb cycling. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

I would just make sure you are eating 1-1.5g protein per lb bodyweight and be in a 500 calorie deficit. The protein will help you to not lose muscle and the deficit will ensure you lose fat.

Top Bottom