Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique what I eat please :)

elgenyo

Weight:185
Height:5"8"
BF: 13%
Goal: Increase muscle mass while reducing body fat

Here are my macros courtesy of FitDay. I custom created the foods to reflect the labeling to be as accurate as possible. This is an example of what I eat on any given day. Only things I change are the vegatables and meats.

Breakfast
1 cup Oats w/ scoop of protein powder 610cals, 8g fat, 106g carbs, 35g protein

Lunch
Chicken breast, brown rice, vegatable 420 cals, 5.5g fat, 50g carbs, 43g protein

Snack
Green apple w/ almonds 282 cals, 16g fat, 35g carbs, 7g protein

Preworkout protein shake
ATW 2 scoops 206 cals, 0 fat, 2g carbs, 50g protein

Post workout shake
Anabolic Window 300 cals, 2g fat, 43g carbs, 30g protein

Dinner
Chicken breast, brown rice, vegatable 420 cals, 5.5g fat, 50g carbs, 43g protein

Bedtime snack
1cup cottage cheese w/ dried cranberries and splenda 330 cals, 8g fat, 39g carbs, 29g protein

Totals
Cals: 2568
Fat: 45g
Carbs: 325
Protein: 237g

Thanks guys for looking at my diet!

Last edited:
Looks good man... Biggest thing is to take pics every week to see how your progressing and then adjust as needed... There is no specific number for everyone so that's a good starting point for you.. Like I said keep an eye on your body and make MINOR adjustments as needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

make room for another meal 'cause your only getting about 4 real meals and add 5 whole egss in breakfast, remember that the whey (i assume it's whey) prot. shake is a fast digesting prot. you also need some slow digesting prot such as eggs (perfect for breakfast) while you get your second meal.

Thanks guys. I'll definitely add some eggs to my breakfast even. Maybe I'll delay my actual lunch and put another meal in between breakfast and lunch. That seems to be the longest period without eating.

If you got the cash also Casein protein is good at night time , if you take some cottage cheese with it, you don't really have to take much at all

Top Bottom