Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique My "No More Fat Ass Plan"

Riddick

Ok, take a look..this is a first draft so feel free to critique before I go to the store...

I plan on taking NYC and Clen, with 200mgs of Spectro Test Cyp a week for muscle maintenance.

6:00am - Cardio
7:00am - Protein shake: 1 scoop whey, tsp flax seed, 10 0z skim,
1 Tbsp Nat. Peanut butter
10:00am - Chicken covered in salsa a fat free cheese slice
1:00pm - Lean Steak / 2 cups green veggies
4:00pm - Protein shake (same as above)
7:00pm - Lean steak and green veggies
8:00pm - Workout / gatorade and protein bar right after
10:00pm - Protein shake same as above plus two tbsp. Hersheys syrup

Im looking for a low carb / high protein motif but not sure what exact calorie count and break down is yet, will post later....Hammer away!!!

Take out the following:
1. 10 oz. skim milk...
2. 1 Tbsp. natural peanut butter...
3. Gatorade (waaaaay too late in the evening to be spiking insulin/consuming high G.I. carbs.)
4. Two tbsp. Hershey syrup (come on, you know better. Anyways, same reason as above: too late for the carbs.)

-You said you wanted to follow a high protein/low carb "motif". Well, you need to take out all the things I suggested in order to do so. You may want to work in some more fats. Also, I would suggest going with a protein powder which uses casein as the main source. Whey will cause a increase in insulin levels...that of which you do not want on a low-carb diet. Lastly, do you plan on getting into ketosis...or do you want to just consume enough carbs to stay out of it.......?

Top Bottom