Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique my meal replacement shake

foofighter

8 oz water
8 oz 1% milk
20 grams protein factory fast/slow vanilla protein powder w/vitamins
1 pack quaker weight control instant oatmeal
2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
a few frozen raspberries

42g quality protein
60g complex carbs
22g healthy fat

620 calories

I am 29 6'1 170 doing a full-body workout 3x week (compounds movements only) along with HIIT 3x week, workout & HIIT every other day. I just started this routine and use of this shake 3x day along with 3 good meals.

My goals are to put on a little muscle and lose a little belly fat with HIIT (men's health look). I used to workout a lot (and roam these boards) but am getting back into it (no juice) after 3 years of letting a stressful job and lifestyle prevent me from my fitness goals (training off and on, mostly off).

What does everyone think?

Loose Fat = Eat real food, your body will have to use more calories burning it off.

but thats a preety decent shake actually. I really want to start having a massive shake like that daily too.

do you like blueberries? blueberries have VERY high antioxidants and are thermogetic.

mm107 said:
Loose Fat = Eat real food, your body will have to use more calories burning it off.

but thats a preety decent shake actually. I really want to start having a massive shake like that daily too.

do you like blueberries? blueberries have VERY high antioxidants and are thermogetic.

basically that shake is REAL food, excluding protein powder. i figured for an mrp that natural peanut butter, milk, oatmeal, and berries is pretty much a REAL food mrp, and yes i use blueberries sometimes, but i read raspberries are great for you too.

OH DEF, without a doubt its real food, this is why i gave it the thumbs up....

but the digestion process alone, where your body needs to breakdown the foods themselves burns cals.....(not grounded up aka liquefied)

but for a MRP shake that does kick ass!

Blueberries have much highest antioxidents out of all berries....rasberries are very high too, so go with taste on that one.

But keep it up, that shake does kick ass.

shake looks great...making me hungry actually! typically i only combine my anpb and my oats in a shake when i'm bulking....i'll usually just have oats, banana, water and whey

always go whole foods over shakes......Not to mention the body burns more calsdigesting foods then drinks....also, skip the fructose on a cut, I skip milk and dairy as well....and I'll bet you'll see better gains if you limit fat content when combinding carbs...just my .02ml

relax....they r far from shit esp. making your own. Like I said always chose real foods ovet shakes. However in a pinch or need the extra cals.....go for it. when I cut I have NONE. much leaner and drier......

Top Bottom