Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my mass diet

I didn't even look at what he was eating...I just looked a the totals.

That is alot of shakes. I take in about 200+g protein a day and I get about 60g from shakes, so I get atleast 1g per pound of BW from real sources.

I am not bulking right now though, but when I do up everything I shoudl be around 300g of pro, but not upping my shakes at all. It seems too expensive to me. One chicken breast has the same protein as 2 scoops of whey. The chicken might actually costs more, but I don't feel bad spending money on REAL food.

CongoJoe said:

not to flame, what the fuck with all the shakes! your telling me you take around 6 shakes a day? it looks as if your meals are based around shakes. someone must of really lied to you and told you you need that much protein from shakes. Bro, you are to never use shakes as a meal. especially when bulking!!!! you should be eating 6 or 7 solid meals a day PLUS shakes in between. out of your 455 grams of pro a day, 340 of them are from shakes. so basically you only really take in 115 grams of protein a day that you can really trust, because first of all nobody can sit there and tell me that protein shake labels tell the 100 % truth. im sorry to be a dick here, but your mass building diet is shit. you shouldnt be advising other people who need help, if all you know is what you read. do me a favor and try eating 455 grams of pro from real food and your body will pack on mass 100 times faster than these bullshit shakes your having. NEVER FORGET....SHAKES ARE SUPPLEMENTS, AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS THAT. NOT AS MEALS.

not to flame? Lol that looked like a big flame to me.

1st I run this diet while going to school full time. I need to eat in classes. I can't cook a steak in class. The shakes work well for me. I don't get stomach problems either.

2nd. protein is not as important as you think. It's overrated. If you have enough carbs (which are muscle sparing) you don't need much protein at all for growth. When bulking carbs are more important, and all my carbs are from good, real food sources besides pre and post workout which is the best time to have supplemented carbs. And if you look closely I try to add as much milk as possible to my shakes which helps make up for any false protein and slow the absorbsion. I have enough low GI carbs and slow absorbing protein in my diet for this to work. If you look at the time I work out and the timing of the type of protein, you would understand how this works.

you shouldnt be advising other people who need help, if all you know is what you read

Who the hell do you think you are to say this? I post advice based on what works for me, and my diet has been working very well for me. At least I took the time to try and help and show what has been working for me.

You can flame me all you want about my diet, and if it sucks so much i would like you to explain to me how i have gained about 18 pounds 4 1/2 weeks into my cycle sofar. And this is my 4th cycle..

You should keep your opinions to yourself about other people. There are many ways to run diets. And there is no single one that is best for everyone. If you like more real food in a diet, then post a diet with real food for him. It’s not that hard and much more useful than a flame to someone who was just trying to help.

Last edited:
it kills me when people will post their diets and its all about shakes and supplements. all that shit is a big fucking joke! its all labeled 'dietary supplement' which means that its not tested. so we have no clue what were taking. now i take protein shakes also.but not as a meal.you shouldnt be telling people to take shakes in 5 of 7 meals in a day. as far as packing on 18 pounds in a month...what else are you taking that you didnt share? you bulked up because of the all the carbs that your body wasnt used to before. but i personally think that your limiting your growth by taking in all these shakes as opposed to real food. and as far you being in school....thats all an excuse. prepare food the day before and you can scarf down a sandwich faster than you can make a shake in between classes. nobody is tellilng you to go and prepare a full steak dinner between classes. i didnt mean to really bust your balls like that, but the wiser i get the more i realize how all these supplements have taken over and there is no way to really prove what they really are.

Last edited:
Look:

First of all i was not telling anyone to do anything. I stated that I think he needed more carbs; then showed him my diet which had more carbs. Did I tell him to scrap the real food and use shakes for protein? no.

Every post on this board is based on opinion and experience, that’s the only way anyone should look at anything on this board.

I do agree with you that some powders are not reliable... Look what happened with tipple threat... but if you stick to well known reliable companies like AST, you can reduce that risk.

as far as packing on 18 pounds in a month...what else are you taking that you didnt share?

I find this rude.
Does that even matter? No. Nothing would happen to me while taking anything if MY DIET WAS NOT RIGHT. You should know this because I noticed some of your posts are about anabolics. I’m taking 500mg test 400mg deca and 1 mg liquidex ed if it makes you feel any better.

you bulked up because of the all the carbs that your body wasnt used to before

And this was not the goal or intent for bulking? Do you honestly think my body got shocked from carbs and decided to grow as a defense mechanism LOL. It’s because I had a higher steady insulin release that feeds my muscles protein all day.

Don't get me wrong, i do agree with you about real food being better. . I find it more important when cutting though... Carbs are what builds muscle for me.. I don’t need much protein. I could be limiting growth by not taking more real food but i am satisfied with my results, and that’s all the matters.

Again I agree with what you have to say about real foods, and you make some good points, but I just think you approached you opinion completely wrong about this subject. It's very controversial. I could fight you all day about shakes over food, but it would never get to a conclusion. There are a lot of body builders out there who take the shake route and get great results. I’ve dieted both ways numerous times in the past and have gotten great results both ways.

CongoJoe said:
just out of curiousity, what happened to tipple threat?

someone tested it, and the serving size only had 32 grams of protien. It should have had 60. this was a while ago and they say they fixed it, but i don't trust it.

Bulking Diet

Here is my bulking diet................ As long as my fat intake doesn't get too high, I EAT EVERYTHING IN SITE CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom