Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my diet plans please!

MrRTTB

Hey!

My bodyweight is 89kg, 184cm and approximate 10-11% bodyfat. I would like to cut down to 6%bf, never been that low before so this is my goal..I know It's maybe not healthy staying at 6%, so I plan to gain back and stay at 8%bf after that.

I walk to my work each day(5 days) for 35minutes. Only take ECA and proteindrink before as breakfast. At work I eat white bread about 100g.

I do 50mg winstrol/day(didn't know If to post here or in the "anabolic discussion board" ) also doing E/C/A at 4 x 25/200/125 for 5 days, followed by Clen for 5 days at 100mcg.

Sunday-tuesday I eat about 2200-2400calories(the days I work out in the gym I eat carbs after working out, they give about 200cals).
Diet on Sunday: C: 207g, P: 277g, F: 28 = 2190
Diet on workout days(mon, tues): Carbs 252g, protein 277g, fat 28g = 2370cals

Diet on wed-frid: Carbs 135g, Protein: 252g, Fat: 81g
in % C:24/P:44/F:32

On saturdays I eat whattever I want, and bump my calorieintake to approximate 5000calories

Training:

Walk to work, high speed: 35minutes x 2 per day, 5 days per week

Workout in the gym: Mon, tues, thu, fri. Each day for 50 minutes, and then 10 minutes high intensive on the bike.

Fat come from nuts, olive oil
Protein come from: Whey protein, kasein before bedtime, tuna, fish, chicken
Carbs: Pasta, rise ( with a low GI )

I take multi-vitamines, milktistle, cranberryextract, Zink(45mg/day), magnesium, ALA, c-vitamin.

Drink 7L wather.

Any comments?
My plans are to loose about 1% Bf each week, while not loosing any muscles. If I notice strength is decreasing I will do less cardio.

1-first mistake is not eating breakfast as soon as you get up-white bread is THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO EAT WHEN ATTEMPTING TO CUT,winstrol is good to harden and cut you.2-PASTA IS A MISTAKE WHEN CUTTING.3-protein should be a bit higher and carbs a bit lower.4-you should skip the intense bike work or you'll lose muscle

Hi again. Well white bread will give me high carbs and that is what I want when I have been walking to work for 35minutes.

Why do U think pasta is bad? I have Fiber pasta(GI 53) and also ordinary pasta (GI 64), and dont think 64 is WAY to high. The fat in the olive oil will slow the GI down when I eat ordinary pasta.

I'll lower the carbs and bump the protein another 30-40g. Thanks

Top Bottom