Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my daily meal plan

MnFguy49

I had to make a change to my "eat anything and everything" approach. I'm training to build mass, but I've also gotten softer around the mid-section...and I don't want that. So now I want to bulk but I'm gonna try and trim down the stomach a bit.
I had my BF% done again, and I was sitting at 6.9% but it's got to all be around my stomach...when I started this latest "bulking" phase, the first thing to go was the six pack...I wanna try getting bigger, while staying hard in the ab area.
Here's my new daily food intake:
Up at 4am, 6 eggs with toast and orange juice, Animal Stack mulit-vitamin, protein shake (55g/protein). Hit the gym from 5am-7am. On the way to work, I pick up 2 bacon, egg, & cheese bagels(local bagel shop, not McDonalds). At work, between 8am and 8pm, 2 chicken breast, 1 ten ounce steak, 4 protein shakes, 2 tuna "packets" approximately 30g/protein a piece. Yesterday I also found myself eating 5 PBJ sandwhiches. Lastly, sometimes 4 eggs before bed.
So will this allow me to bulk and add strength, while keeping my mid-section firm? I was thinking that I may have overdone it with those PBJ sandwhiches. And I guess I should add some fruit huh...

Last edited:
i would add in some veggies for fiber and mineral/vitamins when you eat the chicken, steak, tuna,, eggs
it looks like your protien and fats should be good, if you are bulking the pb&j should be good
it can be hard to maintain ab visibilty when bulking, if you are at 6.9% i wouldn't worry about it over the winter

but......
how much do you weigh now?
to make sure that you are getting enough callories

to honest i wouldn't worry about being 6.9%bf durring bulking
you are gonna put a lil extra on
just eat as clean as possible while keeping your cals up and you will be ok
you will probably want to start dieting down in march though, that way you look the part in the summer

Do you pack your meals for work? It just seems like and awful lot to prepare.

And what exactly are you doing in the gym for two hours? How often do you go? How many bodyparts are you working per workout?

I would definitely add veggies and fruit. Do you really need that many protein shakes...4 at work, one before=5 shakes at 55 grams of protein per shake so that's about 275 grams of protein just from shakes

And may I ask why you are eating a meal before you workout

Lot's of questions...here are the answers

-Yes, I pack my meals for work...and yes, it's alot of preperation.
-Two hours in the gym includes time for training two bodyparts (chest, tri's for example) and time for a shower.
-I guess I need that much protein...I'm trying to bulk right....I have, however, trimmed it to 4 a day.
-And I don't want to train on a completey empty stomach...I've just woken up, am starving, and wouldn't have any energy in the gym. There is about an hour between eating and the beginning of training.

at 170lbs
i dont know......
i guess you are ok actually
i would say not to go over 2g protien per pound of bodyweight, but i am sure there are plenty that will dissagree with that

i also hate training on empty stomach, for bulking it is actually a very good idea to take in cals before workout

just make sure you have the carbs in your diet, that way when you cut you have those cals to get rid of

Top Bottom