Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craving Sweets/Carbs Before Bed

Carbohydrates/Sugar Before Sleep (bulking)?

• No carbs before bed

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Ok to have carbs before bed

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Doesn't make a difference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Discreet User

I'm on my first cycle: Test Cypionate only.

Eating 4,500 calories per day trying to gain.

Eat 3,500 per day off-cycle.

Added most of my calories through poultry.

I start my day off with complex carbs and try not to eat carbs within 3 hours of bedtime.

I'm craving sugar and carbs such as pasta and fruit before bed.

Can't fall asleep hungry and don't crave protein foods at night.

Any advice, should I not limit carbs before bed since I'm bulking anyway?

You can buy a chromium supplement that helps to decrease sugar cravings.

I use to be like you and just crave sweet carbs at night, your just going to have to show a little mental toughness and just down some cottage cheese lol

You can buy a chromium supplement that helps to decrease sugar cravings.

I use to be like you and just crave sweet carbs at night, your just going to have to show a little mental toughness and just down some cottage cheese lol

Got ya Mr. Down Under ;)

I'm good about coping with the cravings. On the odd occasion that I allow myself carbs at night I can down 3 cups of rice like nothing.

I naturally crave carbs more than protein foods, but started restricting carb intake years ago when I realized that it was reducing too much my protein consumption.

Since I only eat whole foods and do not use protein supplements I've got to be very aggressive with my protein consumption.

By the way, my first cycle is going great. Tomorrow marks week 4.

I'm already looking to lay my hands on some deca to stack with test for my next cycle :D

while bulking scoop of banna flavoured whey protein powder and half litre skim milk in a shake go great for me

so i have some carbs in that, but there slow digesting, aswell as good source protein in them

I would love to eat things like that, but I have a fickle stomach so I stay away from most dairy. I used to do egg white protein powder, but even that doesn't always settle well.

My slow carbs are mainly oatmeal.

I make fruit and nut juices at home, which are quite high in protein.

How are you with cheeses?

I can't really eat cheese. The thing is that I won't say I'm completely lactose-intolerant, because I can eat small amounts of dairy.

However, I couldn't eat a cheese sandwich or anything like that.

I used to do lots of whole eggs for protein supplementation, but my LDL cholesterol went way up.

I'm still able to get 230 grams of protein per day through whole foods.

I'm able to satisfy my night time sugar cravings with fruit.

Top Bottom