Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cow tongue nutritional value

Brian J Smith

How are you guys, I know some of you might find it disgusting but it seems very lean , how about as protein source for a weight lifter?

I will pass on it but thanks

You are losing a lot there - if cooked properly, the cow tongue is amazingly tasty and tender. You would be surprised - don't pass on things before you try them, as you never know what you may end up liking.

Cow's tongue and organ meats in general are FANTASTIC foods to consume. Very healthy and very lean.

I regularly eat cows liver and cows heart. If you trim the fat off the heart, it's extremely lean and has a taste very similar to steak.

Not only that - they are dirt cheap. I get all my meat from a local farmer. He sells me the liver and heart for 3-5 dollars a pound. That's for organic grass fed beef too.

I am with Steve. Not something I will consume. But hey, if the nutritional value is good then go for it. Variety is great because so often we find ourselves eating chicken and rice every single day.

Top Bottom