Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

could someone tell me the best 15week bulking&cutting diet while on a stack cycle?

KillaBeeze

Hello, i'm in need of some expert advice for the BEST bulking&cutting diet for someone who is also going to be on a stack of deca and test-250? or do u know a better stack than this...PLEASE give me some input on what is the Best bulking&cutting stack that can also lower your 40yd. dash time

------------------

Where's Bridge City????

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Just mainpulate your carbohydrates and protein somewhat- less carbs cutting, a little more protein, the opposite to bulk. Speed stack= winny+fina=zoom. heh heh

------------------
dman.jpg

DECA-IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER

It would be helpful to relate the person's experience with AS to us. Also, it seems as if you are trying to do too many things all at once.

In other words, set it up to bulk first, and then to cut afterwards. These are entirely different goals, and I discourage jumping immediately from one to another , because whatever test you are using...it will be in your system for a while after your last injection.....

need more info here

Top Bottom