Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cottage cheese, good before sleep?

pemdas

I just got low fat cottage cheese, I heard that it is a complex protien and that it is good to eat before going to bed because it will release protein throughout the night when you sleep. I would really like to hear some reactions to this, considering the alternative YOGURT! Well i don't mind eating any of these, but i would just like to maximize my cutting diet, and i don't know about eating these crabs before i sleep either. Any thoughts well appreciated.
-pemdas

Ooh, ooh, I know this one!

Cottage cheese= casein protein= slow absorbtion= great for pre-sleep. I have 6 or so spoonfuls and a tablespoon of flax before bed. I dunno, I get tempted to eat half the container to get an adequate amount of protein, 1 serving (1/2 cup) is "only" 13g.

If there's something in addition to cottage cheese that'd be good for the last meal of the day, I'd like to hear about it.

yes cottage cheese (or yoghurt) is a good dource of protein for before bed meal

there are some carbs (lactose) but you should not worry unless you re on a strict diet

Top Bottom