Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cortasol

rondeen36

I have ibs and take humira how can I lose fat I'm 47 and a male got fat on prednisone losing some but need cortasol and fat gone

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how much that disease + medication are limiting to what you can do but basically it all comes down to a proper diet plan combined with exercise routine.

i find it really sad that doctors are destroying peoples health

the weight you put on prednisone is going to be very hard to get rid of. you should NEVER touch that shit..

if you have IBS the problem starts in your gut and ironically taking these meds does not fix the problem at all, in fact it makes it worse. i suggest reading up on the subject, there are some really good books out there and stop accepting drugs from a doctor. i've actually conquered IBS myself via fasting protocols. you can PM me for a consult and I can work with you to get you on track

I have ibs and take humira how can I lose fat I'm 47 and a male got fat on prednisone losing some but need cortasol and fat gone

I can help with this subject from personal experience. I’ve had ulcerative colitis for over 10 years and done the prednisone during my flare ups. Prednisone is a bitch. First off is the humira working? It didn’t for me and I had to go with entivyo.

As for the weightloss is concerned. If you have IBS you’re going to have to learn to eat better. Food is the number one reason for IBS. This is how I got into competing because I had to eat plain food. So welcome to chicken rice and veggies plain life. Are you taking any type of steroids or enhancing drugs? Have you ever taken any PEDs? Prednisone messes with all your hormones. Nolvadex was a life saver for me while on it.

What kind of diet are you on if any? I recommend carb cycling and fasted cardio for this

Hit me back with some more information and I can get you on the right track.

So reduce stress.

Your situation is tough but I have helped clients in even worse situations then yours. Don't get discouraged.

You can naturally lower cortisol with a proper diet and some effective over the counter dietary supplements.

You will need to be very smart with your training. You don't want to go ape shit because that will only further raise cortisol levels

Less food is going to be the biggest factor in your fat loss. You can also look into Cardarine which will not only help with fat loss but will also reduce cortisol levels.

I can help with this subject from personal experience. I’ve had ulcerative colitis for over 10 years and done the prednisone during my flare ups. Prednisone is a bitch. First off is the humira working? It didn’t for me and I had to go with entivyo.

As for the weightloss is concerned. If you have IBS you’re going to have to learn to eat better. Food is the number one reason for IBS. This is how I got into competing because I had to eat plain food. So welcome to chicken rice and veggies plain life. Are you taking any type of steroids or enhancing drugs? Have you ever taken any PEDs? Prednisone messes with all your hormones. Nolvadex was a life saver for me while on it.

What kind of diet are you on if any? I recommend carb cycling and fasted cardio for this

Hit me back with some more information and I can get you on the right track.
Yes I do eat like that already please help if you can

i find it really sad that doctors are destroying peoples health

the weight you put on prednisone is going to be very hard to get rid of. you should NEVER touch that shit..

if you have IBS the problem starts in your gut and ironically taking these meds does not fix the problem at all, in fact it makes it worse. i suggest reading up on the subject, there are some really good books out there and stop accepting drugs from a doctor. i've actually conquered IBS myself via fasting protocols. you can PM me for a consult and I can work with you to get you on track
I'm on humira not prednisone anymore

Top Bottom