Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Correct use of peanut butter whilst cutting

nodiggitydave

Currently cutting.

it was recommended that I snack on ANPB as opposed to anything else.

Got myself a kilo, i understand the nature of the fats that are in it, but it contains a shitload of calories, am I just to consume in between meals?

Or is it because it fills you up.

I don't really understand why it was recommended on a cutter.

I personally use it both in and in-between meals, though I don't really consider any one of my 6-7 meals/day a meal versus a snack. In my mind it is good for "snacking" or when you feel like you gotta eat because it is filling and low-carb, and I'm not really afraid to consume a little too much healthy fat. Plus it's convenient, I always have a jar within reach. It is dense though like you mentioned, so don't go crazy with it. If your at home at need a snack, it's hard to go wrong with a can of tuna or egg whites though.

nodiggitydave said:
Currently cutting.

it was recommended that I snack on ANPB as opposed to anything else.

Got myself a kilo, i understand the nature of the fats that are in it, but it contains a shitload of calories, am I just to consume in between meals?

Or is it because it fills you up.

I don't really understand why it was recommended on a cutter.
Natty fats can make you feel full, Kill cravings.

I try not to mix my fats with my carbs when I'm dieting. Take it between meals or with all protein meals to give you a fuller feeling.

Definitely have a tbsp with your pre-bed shake. It'll help slow down the protein assimilation while you sleep.

-Ingram

Natty PB - most overatted food on the bodybuilding diet. Terrible amounts of 06, less nutritious than say almonds

If you're cutting, you may want to watch how much ANPB you have when you snack, you're adding a lot of fat calories (depending on what you want for your caloric ratio). Also, like others were saying, add a protein shake(s) to your snacking.

Personally I love the stuff but I found I have to avoid it when it cutting. Its one of my craving trigger foods. If I start eating it, before I know it the jar is gone. Like others have said you have to be careful with it b/c it is high calorie and dense. I bought a jar yesterday to have a little with my protein shake at night.....and its half gone now. I'm cutting so that killed me on my daily fat and calorie intake. Use it wisely

Sim882 said:
Natty PB - most overatted food on the bodybuilding diet. Terrible amounts of 06, less nutritious than say almonds

True. However, I think it helps fulfill a taste requirement that many seem to get while cutting. Kind of knocks down that sweet tooth. Pecans are more nutritious than almonds and depending on the person a better flavor. Maybe worth trying?

Top Bottom