Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cooking with oils,is it bad??

chillin408

Ive heard cooking with oils is bad,that it changes its chemical form and now its unhealthy? is this true?

if so why do people say cook with a vegtable oil? since after u cook it,it wont matter anyway? or does not all of it change?

also why is it that u can cook fish and get the EFA benefit,but when u cook flax oil they say its bad?

Bump. I am interested too, wanted to perhaps saute some fish in flax oil...kill two birds w/ one stone

That is what we want to know. Does it become rancid if you cook with it if it is fresh before you do?

Since taste came up,i might as well ask again. I was wondering if the Flax oils with rosemary extract, vitamin C, E , and citric acid taste different from pure flaxseed oil. I am able to eat the pure flaxseed oil,but not too long ago i bought the flax oil with rosemary extract and the other indgredients and it tasted fuckin horrible,it tasted very rancid,fuckin horrible,it tasted like a pool of contaminated water with a bunch of chemicals and other waste products,its hard to explain,but anyway is that normal for it to taste like that,those extra indregients screw up the taste?????

That could be very true. I make my own soap and I use Rosemary essential oil and it is very strong. Strong in smell and potency, you actually cannot use this soap when you are pregnant. Supposed to be very stimulating physically and mentally.

"....and there is rosemary, that is for remembrance."
-William Shakespeare

Flax oil is really fragile; I've tried throwing it on a pan....it about cleared the kitchen.

The thing is, it's not really a vegetable oil per se, it's more herbal in taste and smell, right? it doesn't taste good on its own, really. Cooking it will make the kitchen smell like a pile of rotting grass. Seriously. And besides, I think the structure of the oil itself is damaged.

Top Bottom