Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

controlling cravings?

kiosk

man I see french fries and for me is like a woman ass, I cant help myself....Is funny cause I dont crave a lot of foods like sweets, ice creams or anything else...but man I see fries and I am all over them....is this controllable or am I banned from ripness forever?

It depends on your goals. The more you give into your cravings like that the longer it will take you to achieve your goals. Turn your cravings into cravings for fruit or vegetables. I gave up junk food years ago and I have felt better since

kiosk said:
man I see french fries and for me is like a woman ass, I cant help myself....Is funny cause I dont crave a lot of foods like sweets, ice creams or anything else...but man I see fries and I am all over them....is this controllable or am I banned from ripness forever?

i get it all the time man, but once i put the junk in my mouth i feel guilty and spit it out lol. i guess the guilt is my way of overcoming eating crap.

everytime i look at the fries just get a picture in ur head about how much u want them washborad abs!

i know what you all are saying...but still hard!! specially when you travel a lot like me and constantly smell them at the airport...coming out of a 2-3 hour flight .

kiosk said:
i know what you all are saying...but still hard!! specially when you travel a lot like me and constantly smell them at the airport...coming out of a 2-3 hour flight .

Carry healthy snacks with you.

i try to carry around a plastic baggy of peanuts and almonds, a healthy alternative to the beloved french fry, which i too have difficulty giving up :(

Top Bottom