Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

controling craving for food

jeffersonchett

Hi everyone, I feel like I'm losing the battle against overweight, craving for food has made brake at list 4 diets, I just can't control it, I would like ask you guys what type of motivation, methods or activities you do to stay fit and be faith full to your diet? I need some help here thank you.

I am a. If believer it's not what you eat but how much, for the most part. Don't eliminate everything at once foods an addiction and cold turkey ain't always the best. Start removing stuff from your diet a little at a time once it becomes a way of life it's easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may want to try Keto if compliance is your issue. Or look into IF. Both have worked for others that have had problems with cravings, which is usually caused by swings in blood glucose.

I am a. If believer it's not what you eat but how much, for the most part. Don't eliminate everything at once foods an addiction and cold turkey ain't always the best. Start removing stuff from your diet a little at a time once it becomes a way of life it's easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good suggestion. Changing ingrained habits is best done with small changes.

To the OP - read up on Prader-willis syndrome.

Here are the two tips that helped me on my last cut. I went down from 13.7% to 9.2%, and from 11 to 9.2 was quite difficult for me, as it was my first time being that low. I had very intense cravings, it felt like my survival was at stake, it was a primal instinct to eat.

1. Every time I had intense cravings, I Would drink two large glasses of water, even if I wasn't thirsty and had to force it down. This usually filled me up. I put mio in my water, it is 0 calorie water flavoring, the strawberry watermelon flavor makes it taste like juice!

2. I take ephedrine and caffeine as a fat burner and appetite suppressant when on a cut. I dose 24mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine 2-3 times a day. If you choose to try this, I recommend starting with 12-16mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine for the first dosage, as I was slightly overwhelmed with the 24mg dose my first time, got kinda jittery and worked up. It's a relatively safe combo and is available at many stores, is completely legal, as long as you don't have pre existing heart conditions I Would recommend it to ANYONE on a cut, it REALLY helped me do cardio!

Top Bottom